Thursday, March 15, 2018

Too Buried In Snow To Post; Talk To You Later

Believe it or not, I've been out there shoveling for
two days in St. Albans, Vermont. As you can
see, I've got nothing to show for it. 
The storm accumulation from this storm since Tuesday morning outside my house in St. Albans, Vermont is now 18.5 inches.

I have not been able to keep up with the shoveling. (Much of this has been heavy and wet) Some parts of Vermont are now up to or over 30 inches of snow with this long storm. Just incredible.

I'm so buried I have no time to post this morning. Just expect a little more light snow today. Winter to continue for quite awhile yet.

I'll post more when I'm done shoveling or drop from exhaustion, whichever comes first. (If I were you, I'd put my money on exhaustion.)

Take care out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment