Monday, March 31, 2014

Live Vicariously Through This Guy Who's Really, REALLY Done With Winter

Hat tip to Cat Fraser for alerting me to this video of what looks like a guy from Quebec who is definitely done with winter.  
This guy is so done with winter.  

I don't think it's a real tantrum. I think it's just people having fun and mugging for the camera. But for those of us living this never ending winter, we can so, so relate to this gentleman.

So, I'll go out this morning, the last day of March, when you'd think it would be getting toward spring. I'll walk gingerly across the ice, and hack the ice off my truck windshield, and I hope not to have a huge meltdown.

God know all this deep snow on the ground is surely not having a huge meltdown.

Instead, if I'm feeling blue, and have blue skin because of this never ending winter, I'll watch the video below to feel better.

So watch the thing for a good belly laugh, but there is the Annoying Vertical "I'm Too Dumb To Correctly  Shoot Video With A Smart Phone" Alert:


No comments:

Post a Comment